HOW TO PLAY
Disc golf is a fun disc-flying game where the objective is to fly your disc into the target (basket) in the fewest throws. Like golf, but with a frisbee and a more visible target!
1. Each hole starts at the concrete tee pad.
2. Additional throws are made from the place where the disc lies to rest.
3. Player who is furthest away from basket throws first.
4. The hole is complete once the disc lands in the basket.
5. Tee off order goes by the player's score on the previous hole...lowest goes first.
6. Remain quiet when you and others are throwing.
7. Stand behind throwing player until the throw is complete.
8. Allow faster groups to play through.
9. Play is first come...first serve.
- Parks & Facilities
- Special Events
- Disc Golf
- About Us